We’ll be highlighting certain essentials in a new Tool Tips series. Did you know that in Maternity Neighborhood, you can:
- access online documents anytime that explain in detail various aspects of the tool (with screenshots!)? In response to frequently asked questions and in order to have all users taking full advantage of the tools, our support staff have created more than 70 different short how-to’s. Browse or search them here: https://maternityneighborhood.helpscoutdocs.com/
- easily update pregnancy information on the overview and enter an End of Pregnancy care date if that becomesrelevant (with a miscarriage for example)? https://maternityneighborhood.helpscoutdocs.com/article/64-setting-your-clients-edd
- create and edit unique Medical Record Numbers for all of your clients, that are then searchable in the client list? https://maternityneighborhood.helpscoutdocs.com/article/80-medical-record-numbers
- add a new episode of care to an existing client chart for a repeat pregnancy or a new chapter in their care (non-pregnancy consultations, for example)? https://maternityneighborhood.helpscoutdocs.com/article/31-returning-client
- export summaries for an individual’s entire episode of care? There are five summary options following a live birth: Complete Care, Prenatal, Labor and Delivery, Postpartum, and Newborn.
- create To-do lists that can be added to any client’s chart and checked off during encounters? One use for these is to document informed choice discussions or the steps in a common procedure that you perform. The sky’s the limit!